Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yeah, About that Query Date.....

I don't think I took a good look at my calendar when I set my goal for sending out queries on the 24th. Yeah, that's my daughter's birthday. Nothing else going on...just having a zillion newly-teen girls at my house.

I'm also really excited. I'm taking Mary Kole's webinar on Thursday. Since I'm taking the class, I might as well give myself an extra week to let all the volumes of awesome information really sink in before I click send on "ye olde query letters." So, my new date is October 1st. (Insert deep breaths here - can't believe I'm finally to this step.)

I've had a new development in my writing career this week as well. I've been selected to write a twice weekly column recapping two different television shows for an online magazine. I'm excited to be "published" in this online world. As more details firm up, I'll be sure to fill you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment